We are committed to protect your privacy. We recognise that your personal information is confidential and we understand that it is important for you to know how we treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To assist us in providing you with a quality service
- To respond to, and process, your request
- To notify competition winners or fulfil promotional obligations
- To inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products and services offered by us from time to time
- How do we store and protect your personal information and who has access to that information?
- We follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends. However, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
- Only specific employees within our company are able to access your personal data.
- This policy means that we may require proof of identity before we disclose any information to you.
- What should I do if I want to change my details or if I don’t want to be contacted any more?
- At any stage you have the right to access and amend or update your personal details. If you do not want to receive any communications from us you may opt out by contacting us see the Contact Us Page
- We welcome any questions or comments you may have please email us via the contact details provided on our Contact Us Page.
- Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.